There’s no need to agonize over weekend (or even weekday) plans. With Experiences, our local-led immersions in destinations worldwide, you can explore the coolest places, spaces, and faces (even in your own hometown) with a simple click.
Looking to score big on a first date idea, or impress out-of-town friends with what makes your city so cool? Experiences offer the ultimate insider access and connect you with real people who are driving local culture. Here are four of our favorite new arrivals in San Francisco:
- Lazy Bear Night Cap – Heart be still. For one night only, Lazy Bear is hosting an intimate cocktail Experience – a sneak peek at their soon-to-be-launched “cocktail-forward” concept opening this summer – hosted by well-known mixologist Nicolas Torres. Guests will take their tastebuds on a tantalizing journey, as Nicolas samples five seasonal and unique cocktails. Serve up the ultimate first date, or surprise your sweetie with an impromptu night out by booking this Experience.
- The Art of Coffee – Coffee lovers will have a whole “latte” fun on this Experience, which explores the fascinating business of coffee behind the successful San Francisco brand, Bulldog Coffee. While discussing the ins and outs of the biz, guests will sample an array of local coffee and pastries, while enjoying the secrets to social media worthy latte art. Whether you book solo or with a friend, this Experience is great for meeting new people.
- Navigating the Bay – Get ready to set sail and discover San Francisco in a whole new way. Guests will be taken on an once-in-a-lifetime journey with a US Coast Guard licensed Captain who will show them some of San Francisco’s most notable landmarks like Alcatraz and Angel Island. Whether you book this solo or for a fun date night, this five-hour Experience is great for learning more about San Francisco history from a wonderful storyteller.
Headed to SoCal? We’re also adding new Experiences in Los Angeles by the day. Check out a few of our top picks.
- Walk with Wolves! – Become part of the wolf pack (literally) during this one-of-a-kind guided tour, set in the lush Angeles National Forest. In partnership with Wolf Connection, a youth empowerment program that aids in the care and rehabilitation of rescued wolf dogs, you’ll learn all about these magnificent creatures before embarking on a nature walk with your new four-legged friends. There’s even a separate overnight camping Experience, offering even more bonding time with the pack, both canine and human.
- Kitesurf Malibu – This Experience is all about catching the wind, not the wave. Head to Northern Malibu, where a quiet stretch of beach serves as the perfect training ground for some kitesurfing fun. Learn how to harness the raw power of the wind and take flight during this eight-hour instructor-led water adventure.
- Urban Nightlurk – When the last rays of sunlight fade into horizon, the city’s most iconic locations come alive in unexpected ways. Step up your Instagram game during this guided adventure, which explores the magic of nighttime photography, set in the heart of downtown. For one sublime evening, capture the images you’ve long admired, from a glowing downtown skyline to the artistic stream of red and white freeway lights; and finally see Los Angeles from an entirely new perspective.
- Hang Gliding – Take to the skies during this exhilarating six-hour immersion that carries you high above the San Bernardino National Forest. Led by professional hang gliding instructors who oversee takeoff and landing while riding with you in tandem, this Experience allows you to take control of the glider as you soar 5,000 feet above Los Angeles. After a thrilling 25-minute ride, touch down for a well-deserved social hour, where you’ll meet fellow pilots and enjoy some BBQ and refreshments.